A Celebration of Harry Potter - 2017 | Inside Universal Forums

A Celebration of Harry Potter - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This might be a stupid question, but when a package says price per adult, and your party is 2 adults and 2 kids do you calculate the total cost just by number of adults?

Reactions: martymcflyy85
So I am curious as to how this works. I am a pass holder and was planning on being at the park the 27th and 28th before I found out about this event. Do they block off the wizarding world sections for the event. I assume it is a separate ticket. How does ticketing work for pass holders? I saw a vacation "package" but we already have a hotel and everything booked.

So I am curious as to how this works. I am a pass holder and was planning on being at the park the 27th and 28th before I found out about this event. Do they block off the wizarding world sections for the event. I assume it is a separate ticket. How does ticketing work for pass holders? I saw a vacation "package" but we already have a hotel and everything booked.
Nope you just show up. None of it is blocked off. They have lines for experiences, but that's about it.

Nope you just show up. None of it is blocked off. They have lines for experiences, but that's about it.

There are certain things that are only for the separately purchased ticket, but all normal WWHP theme-park stuff is still open to the public.

Got a Travel Agent email on Friday about this. Warwick Davis and Matthew Lewis are the first talent announced for the event.

Also, this is what vacation packages look like (It's been out there for quite a bit, but figured i'd post it):

This package starts at $269* per adult, per night, tax inclusive and includes:
  • 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
  • 2-Park 3-Day Park to Park Ticket^ to Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal's Islands of Adventure™
  • Exclusive Evening at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ (includes access to both Hogsmeade™ and Diagon Alley™) with desserts and one complimentary Butterbeer™ - one per person (Friday)
  • Exclusive Talent Q&A session with select film talent
  • Early Park Admission◊ to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ one hour before the theme park opens to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando
  • Special Guest access to the Harry Potter™ Expo (Friday – Sunday)
  • Special Guest access to Panels and Demonstrations (first come, first served)
  • Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks™ in Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ - one per person
  • Commemorative merchandise item from A Celebration of Harry Potter™ - one per package
  • Commemorative pin from A Celebration of Harry Potter™ and lanyard - one per person
  • Access to select live entertainment venues^ at Universal CityWalk™

Ah wish I was still working the express. Last time Matthew Lewis came through (I wasn't there but heard about it) he porter greeted him with "Professor Longbottom, good to have you back, sir". :)

I see they're saving the best for last. We all know the Phelps twins are going to show up, even if they're not invited.

That package is a really good deal though. So much extra for pretty much the same price as a 3-day, park-to-park ticket.

I see they're saving the best for last. We all know the Phelps twins are going to show up, even if they're not invited.

That package is a really good deal though. So much extra for pretty much the same price as a 3-day, park-to-park ticket.

Ummm, that is per person per day.....

Wut? Thats $1614 for three nights. Basically 300 per person for the extras besides hotel and tickets. Meh.

Reactions: keeper

And as always, you will probably finds the Phelps in Rising Star, trying to sing while fairly intoxicated :D