Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

A Formal Introduction!

Eric

Premium Member
Mar 3, 2010
Orlando
I posted on here almost a year ago, but never really had much to say. I recently relocated to Orlando and decided to become more of a member here rather than a long time lurker!

So, a little bit about me. I have two passions that really make me who I am. The first obviously being theme parks and everything surrounding the hospitality industry. Providing guests with an experience has always been something I have enjoyed. I have worked at numerous haunt venues working with different animatronic and control systems, along with constructing my own control boards and PCB's to control numerous pneumatic and hydraulic systems.

I have also built numerous models of different theme park rides. These are all kits that come from Faller, Vollmer, IHC, or CoasterDynamix. These also are all non-static. Each is lit and has multiple motors, or pumps to operate correctly. Below are some pictures for those that are curious. This is very little of what I own, so if anybody wants to see more, feel free to ask!

29pozo6.jpg

2m4973t.jpg

261gdfn.jpg

2enqcdh.jpg

My second interest is playing music. I have played piano for over 10 years and absolutely love everything about the instrument. I also have a percussion background and can play different instruments such as marimba, drum set, and snare.

Anyway, I'm happy to be here, and hope I can provide some thoughtful and thorough input!

Eric

These are very well done, thanks for sharing and welcome aboard!...again. :lol:

Welcome i've always wanted to work in the theme park buisness that would literallly be my dream job very cool models you have but again welcome hope you have a nice time here!!! :welcome: