Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

A New Chapter?

Apr 29, 2020
Greetings to all of you! I'd like to introduce myself as The Collector. I have attended HHN Hollywood for a good amount of years now and previously attended Orlando's 24th and 25th events - wonderful times, to say the least.

Outside of HHN, I've attended the likes of:
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Walt Disney World
- Disneyland Resort
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Six Flags Great Adventure (loved this park, outside of the bees)

I'm excited to begin this journey and discuss with all of you, for both Halloween events and theme parks!

Thank you, I'm looking forward to jumping in! Is there any place here that discusses theme park merchandise? I'm planning on joining discussions regarding the parks, but have yet to find any threads about this topic.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to jumping in! Is there any place here that discusses theme park merchandise? I'm planning on joining discussions regarding the parks, but have yet to find any threads about this topic.

Welcome!

That kinda depends on what kind you're looking for. Usually a thread is made for any big merch announcements or any time an event rolls around (i.e. HHN). Some examples:

Thank you! I was moreso thinking about threads talking about merchandise in general, both new and old. If not, I'd love to get something started up!
Start a thread! Could be a fun idea for people to show off their merch that they have purchased over the years. Would give people good memories right now and something to do!

Start a thread! Could be a fun idea for people to show off their merch that they have purchased over the years. Would give people good memories right now and something to do!
Agreed! Because I am fairly new and want as many people to see such a thread, do you have any recommendations as to where this should be posted? No worries if not!