Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

A Quiet Place II

So, A Quiet Place 2 has been pushed back to April 23rd, 2021.

What I am interested in..is how will this be handled. Because by all accounts--a handful of people *already* saw the movie. It makes me humor what they may do if someone were to spoil something by accident.

Crazy to think this is supposed to release in less than 4 weeks. Haven’t seen any advertising ramp up again at all.

I thought this film already released tbh since I haven't seen anything about it in forever. Hopefully they'll start pushing some advertisements out soon lol.

I gotta admit--I sincerely wish I didn't sleep on this film; wow this film was great. Emily Blunt is the obvious, but damn does Cillian Murphy do so much for this film. I sincerely hope Krasinski does one more film, to wrap things up.

I gotta admit--I sincerely wish I didn't sleep on this film; wow this film was great. Emily Blunt is the obvious, but damn does Cillian Murphy do so much for this film. I sincerely hope Krasinski does one more film, to wrap things up.
I believe Krasinski has already said AQP3 is happening. Well a "Third installment" is happening first, and then AQP3. So I think they're doing a spin-off before they do Part 3.