Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

A Star Is Born (2018)

Shallow is definitely my favorite. But the whole soundtrack deserves a ton of credit. It’s the strongest soundtrack in recent memory and crafting it with dialogue and songs not included in the movie was the perfect choice. The album stands on its own and expands on the world in a way that’s really unique.

I got to see it this weekend and I loved it. Bradley Cooper did an amazing job (acting and directing) and Gaga gave a great performance. It’s the third remake, so I can’t say it’s original or innovative, but they did craft a fresh and relevant film.

Wife saw it last night and really enjoyed it. Said that basically the whole theater cried, gaga did well and cooper knocked it out of the park. Also said Sam Elliot killed it as well (when doesn't he?)

Don’t know how I missed this thread!

This movie is amazing. The music is thrilling. Soundtrack had stayed #1 on Billboard for a second week. Film stays at #2 for third weekend and Venom has fallen below it.

Just saw the movie yesterday and it was great. They all deserve nominations, IMO: Bradley, Gaga, and Sam Elliott. Loved Andrew Dice Clay as her dad too.