Admission Price | Inside Universal Forums

Admission Price

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 29, 2010
Scotland
In the later stages of planning our trip next month. Looking at park tickets and trying to get the best deal we can. Could someone tell me what the gate price is for MK and DHS?

Disney make it extremely difficult to find this on the web, preferring to sell us a 14 day park-hopping pass when we only plan on making - at the most - 1 trip to MK and 1 trip to DHS in the 9 days we will be there.

Thanks for that. We may only do ONE park though. And not bother with MK. How much (buying at the gate) for just DHS, one day?

May be a few dollars more but you can get hopper tickets on this site http://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/attractions/tickets.html we've used them before and they were very good :thumbs:

Cheers Ashley. To be honest, I suspect we'll only be doing DHS. We're really looking for a more relaxed holiday this time round. We tend to do park, park, park, park and we come home more exhausted than when we arrive. This time we're going to take more days "off", chillin' at the pool, doing some shopping etc. As a result, will be going to less parks. Seaworld will be EVERY DAY, but mostly in the evening for the Summer Nights events; we deliberately booked later in June this year to make sure we get to see this, so we plan to make good use of it. And Universal & IOA we will probably do two days because I can see those parks being simply crammed - due to TF opening the day we arrive.

Long story, shortened... no need for a Disney park hopper. :)