Agatha: Darkhold Diaries | Inside Universal Forums

Agatha: Darkhold Diaries

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This feels so stupidly stacked. What could get these actresses and actors to want to sign up for this mini-series, and why is it now my second most anticipated D+ series for 2023?

This feels so stupidly stacked. What could get these actresses and actors to want to sign up for this mini-series, and why is it now my second most anticipated D+ series for 2023?
I'm HIGHLY skeptical this will come out in 2023. It was listed as Late 2023 originally and now Echo isn't coming out until Late 2023. Plus, this show would is currently SIXTH in line to be released after Secret Invasion, What If? (S2), Loki (S2), Ironheart, and Echo.

I'm HIGHLY skeptical this will come out in 2023. It was listed as Late 2023 originally and now Echo isn't coming out until Late 2023. Plus, this show would is currently SIXTH in line to be released after Secret Invasion, What If? (S2), Loki (S2), Ironheart, and Echo.

Thinking oddly Wonder Man and Agatha will be moving places. With Wonder-Man seemingly aiming to begin soon; and things looking to be getting prepped quick; I wonder more on that one.