Airport Hotel Recommendations? | Inside Universal Forums

Airport Hotel Recommendations?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 11, 2016
I need a one night stay at the MCO airport area. Would like a place that has a free shuttle from the airport.
Any suggestions? Prefer to stay below $150 for the night. Two ladies traveling alone, so safety is our big priority.
If anyone has a NEVER AGAIN hotel that is helpful as well. Reading online reviews is making my head spin.

Reactions: Coasted
I need a one night stay at the MCO airport area. Would like a place that has a free shuttle from the airport.
Any suggestions? Prefer to stay below $150 for the night. Two ladies traveling alone, so safety is our big priority.
If anyone has a NEVER AGAIN hotel that is helpful as well. Reading online reviews is making my head spin.
Stay from from airport area hotels.

Not sure about free shuttle. And Hyatt Place or Holiday Inn Express is pretty good.

Courtyard, Homewood, and Hampton Inn are all within walking distance of Friday's, IHOP, Bonefish and Longhorn. The restaurants are basically in the parking lot of the hotels. It is also as safe an area as you'll find near the airport.

Screenshot_2018-01-24-11-31-46.png

Courtyard, Homewood, and Hampton Inn are all within walking distance of Friday's, IHOP, Bonefish and Longhorn. The restaurants are basically in the parking lot of the hotels. It is also as safe an area as you'll find near the airport.

Screenshot_2018-01-24-11-31-46.png
Thank you, that was very helpful. We are only staying one night after getting in from a late flight. You can really go a little nuts reading online reviews of hotels.

Reactions: Coasted