Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney's Animal Kingdom (General Discussion)

It is neat that they have that as a backup B-Mode. The scene flips around revealing the screen side to guests, and positioning the Shaman AA backstage to be worked on.

It’s also pretty funny that they filmed the shaman animatronic in that spot and that’s the b-mode footage.

I do have to give them credit for even implementing a B-mode at all; yes, it's nowhere near as good a ride without the AA, but at least you still get something functional at the end, unlike the case with a certain Himalayan monster on the other side of the park.

Just read a report that Nemo show is permanently closed. Very sad, I really enjoyed that one.
Yep, they shut it down. Cast got emails this morning. I've heard there are hopes to sell the show rights to schools, but as for the Dinoland theatre, I imagine it'll be awhile for it to be filled with something else.

It's a real shame. The show was fun and I hope the theatre isn't empty for too long.

Last edited:
Yep, they shut it down. Cast got emails this morning. I've heard there are hopes to sell the show rights to schools, but as for the Dinoland theatre, I imagine it'll be awhile for it to be filled with something else.

It's a real shame. The show was fun and I hope the theatre isn't empty for too long.
Was it no longer getting the crowd it used to?

Regarding the Yeti, I think we all need to accept that it’s never going to be fixed. At least I have.

I am completely shocked and saddened about Nemo! Yes, it had been there quite a while but it still drew in massive crowds! I’d much rather have the snooze fest Festival of the Lion King close then Nemo! (I’ll duck from the on coming tomatoes)

Just gotta wait like 8 years! :thumbsup:
If it is Zootopia, I guess it opens in Shanghai in 23' or 24', leaving an exclusivity period of five years for an eventual opening in 2029? 13 years after the original movie came out? That's the only (logical) reason I can see for why they wouldn't just build something there now (well, besides the fact that Disney is cheap)

Please for the love of god Disney bring something else to Animal Kingdom in the intervening time.