Alicia's Video in Slash Film Article | Inside Universal Forums

Alicia's Video in Slash Film Article

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Neato! They've done that a few times with some of my videos, but I think it has been awhile. Thanks for sharing it, I hadn't seen it yet.

And I don't care if they don't credit me since they embedded the video! More views, yay!

Neato! They've done that a few times with some of my videos, but I think it has been awhile. Thanks for sharing it, I hadn't seen it yet.

And I don't care if they don't credit me since they embedded the video! More views, yay!
You have worked very hard since I was aware/met you 4 - 5 years ago at the Navigator's dinner. It is gratifying to see you expand your "brand". Keep it up, maybe you will be a Ricky or Niles. This article had Dan H as #1 in 2014 and look what happened there. Taylor slays but that is a niche no one else has.

I am in awe of what you have built. You have the talent to take this to the upper levels.

Best Theme Park Blogger Winners: 2014 10Best Readers' Choice Travel Awards

You have worked very hard since I was aware/met you 4 - 5 years ago at the Navigator's dinner. It is gratifying to see you expand your "brand". Keep it up, maybe you will be a Ricky or Niles. This article had Dan H as #1 in 2014 and look what happened there. Taylor slays but that is a niche no one else has.

I am in awe of what you have built. You have the talent to take this to the upper levels.

Best Theme Park Blogger Winners: 2014 10Best Readers' Choice Travel Awards
Thanks, man. Over the years I’ve been slowly working on less and less other stuff and only working on theme park writing and video work and it’s wonderful. Being able to say that’s my full time job (hopefully soon) is worth all the hard work.

Having this community to share in my excitement about new theme park stuff has been such a vital part of my life these last few years. I really do love you all.

Thanks, man. Over the years I’ve been slowly working on less and less other stuff and only working on theme park writing and video work and it’s wonderful. Being able to say that’s my full time job (hopefully soon) is worth all the hard work.

Having this community to share in my excitement about new theme park stuff has been such a vital part of my life these last few years. I really do love you all
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:...:toast:

Cranking out content is such a demanding job. Viewers are never satisfied. As an example I am wondering at what point Tim Tracker does a video of him trimming his fingernails... seems to be scraping at times. ;)

Good luck Alicia!

It won't be long now, Teebs.