Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Alien: Covenant

Continues the terrible trend of all modern movie trailers by showing you exactly who dies and when, so when you watch the film you are waiting/expecting it.

That
shower scene
has now been made utterly redundant.

New Poster

ALIEN-COVENANT-POSTER-FOX.jpg

New Trailer

I haven't seen any of these movies but I think it's about time I change that.

Last edited:
They couldn't resist showing the Alien could they? I only have myself to blame though for watching it.

What I'd be more surprised is the showing more of the new planet as opposed to seeing the new creatures.

We Technically saw it in the first trailer, so it's not that much of a shock that we see a bit more of it.

What I'd be more surprised is the showing more of the new planet as opposed to seeing the new creatures.

We Technically saw it in the first trailer, so it's not that much of a shock that we see a bit more of it.
Yes but in the first trailer it seemed like the same old Xeno.

Now we know it's frickin huge and not even a Queen. Maybe I'm just grumpy that all trailers seem to show too much nowadays.

Here is what I made up to wear to the theater tomorrow. We are seeing it on an IMAX screen. I made the Chestburster from a 3D-printed blank, painted it and mounted it to a chest harness. I can't wait to see peep's reactions! :whistle:

]

79178bf2-66e3-4867-ae16-120cf0302dfb_zpstseqsw8z.jpg
I deciphered what he's saying as he pops out, "Give me a Duff's, NOW" . :lol:

Reactions: STL
Don't get your expectations up too high. I saw it yesterday, and was a bit disappointed. Decent Alien flick, but nowhere near as intense, scary, gory or grand as I was hoping.

Don't you just love when creators ignore their own established rules?
This is about how a second Alien was birthed from a facehugger that never even had the chance to insert its plot device down the guy's throat. That's how Aliens are made. Not just physical contact. Screw you Ridley Scott.

Finally saw this, loved it, though Prometheus was still better. Hopefully Scott will consider another movie that has more concerning the engineers.