Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

AMEX Sign-Up Promo at Citywalk/Security Check?

Feb 22, 2019
Hello All! Wondering if anyone knows the current promo they're running right now if you sign up for an AMEX card? I know it's usually either Free Dining for the day or free Express Passes. I'm going next Sunday and am hoping to get the Free Express Passes by signing up for the card. TIA!

As the self-pronounced credit card guru around here and moderator of a 165k member sub on reddit regarding credit card signups: Don't do it.

That's what, a value of $100 max? There are much better signup offers out there than a measly $100 value.

I know that doesn't help answer your question, but hopefully you rethink that move.

As the self-pronounced credit card guru around here and moderator of a 165k member sub on reddit regarding credit card signups: Don't do it.

That's what, a value of $100 max? There are much better signup offers out there than a measly $100 value.

I know that doesn't help answer your question, but hopefully you rethink that move.
And it is only for one
I just got 70k miles for spending 5k in 90 days. Upcoming dental work will eat that up easy, does not include the 10 k I get for spending the 5k. HHN covered!
To answer the question it is an express or dining as of this morning

And it is only for one
I just got 70k miles for spending 5k in 90 days. Upcoming dental work will eat that up easy, does not include the 10 k I get for spending the 5k. HHN covered!
To answer the question it is an express or dining as of this morning

Barclays Arrival Plus?

Point me to the subreddit please.