1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

AMEX Sign-Up Promo at Citywalk/Security Check?

Discussion in 'Trip Reports, Planning, & Questions' started by tethoma1, Feb 22, 2019.

1. tethoma1

tethoma1 Newcomer

Hello All! Wondering if anyone knows the current promo they're running right now if you sign up for an AMEX card? I know it's usually either Free Dining for the day or free Express Passes. I'm going next Sunday and am hoping to get the Free Express Passes by signing up for the card. TIA!

2. Andysol

Andysol Veteran Member

As the self-pronounced credit card guru around here and moderator of a 165k member sub on reddit regarding credit card signups: Don't do it.

That's what, a value of $100 max? There are much better signup offers out there than a measly $100 value.

I know that doesn't help answer your question, but hopefully you rethink that move.

Suprachica79 likes this.
  3. JoeCamel

JoeCamel Premium Member

And it is only for one
    I just got 70k miles for spending 5k in 90 days. Upcoming dental work will eat that up easy, does not include the 10 k I get for spending the 5k. HHN covered!
    To answer the question it is an express or dining as of this morning

Andysol likes this.
  4. Joe

Joe aka TestTrack321 Staff Member Moderator

Fun Fact: That interactive screen at the AmEx station is a favorite of a very prominent ex-Imagineer!

Andysol likes this.
  5. Andysol

Andysol Veteran Member

Barclays Arrival Plus?

JoeCamel likes this.
  6. n i c k

n i c k Rookie

Point me to the subreddit please.

7. Andysol

Andysol Veteran Member

Churn, baby, churn!

1) We come off as giant assholes if you don't post in the appropriate spots and will be downvoted to death. Mainly because this game is not one to be taken lightly. Organization and rule following is crucial with credit cards.

2) Read this first to see if it's something you'd want to do. Why you should not churn

JoeCamel likes this.