Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Amikoo: New Mexican Theme Park Announced

Jul 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
Amikoo Mayan Theme Park Coming to Mexico: Roller Coasters, Water Rides, More - Thrillist

amikoo-render.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if this place will be easy to get to from the Cozumel port while cruising. This would be a great alternative to another beach day.

I wonder if this place will be easy to get to from the Cozumel port while cruising. This would be a great alternative to another beach day.

If I'm reading the location right from the article, Riviera Maya is right across the channel from Cozumel's island. There are boats you can take over to the main land now, and I'll about guarantee they will offer shore excursions to this place. Time will the biggest issue. Most stops at Cozumel are only like 8 hours or less. If you figure an hour boat ride each way plus leaving some time for delays, you probably are only going to get like 4-5 hours there.

If I'm reading the location right from the article, Riviera Maya is right across the channel from Cozumel's island. There are boats you can take over to the main land now, and I'll about guarantee they will offer shore excursions to this place. Time will the biggest issue. Most stops at Cozumel are only like 8 hours or less. If you figure an hour boat ride each way plus leaving some time for delays, you probably are only going to get like 4-5 hours there.

That's about right for Port Canaveral/Orlando excursions too. This is where FastPass/Express/Quick Queue would come in handy.