An Introduction... | Inside Universal Forums

An Introduction...

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 24, 2016
Miami
Hello everyone! I'm meech. Been lurking around for the past month or so. Finally made an account. Can't wait to get to know you all!

Anyway, I'm 19, a huge fan of Universal (parks, movies, pretty much everything). My favorite movie of all time is Jurassic Park. My favorite color is red. I like drawing, reading, cooking - and I love animals! I used to be a member on the OI Forums, but we were moved to a FB page (it just isn't the same :(), so I do have a bit of experience there. Did I miss anything? :p

Aside from the necessary intro, I'm really excited for Kong and Hulk opening :D I plan on visiting next week for Kong softs. From what I've seen so far you all look like really cool peeps. Thanks for reading, and see ya around!

Hello everyone! I'm meech. Been lurking around for the past month or so. Finally made an account. Can't wait to get to know you all!

Anyway, I'm 19, a huge fan of Universal (parks, movies, pretty much everything). My favorite movie of all time is Jurassic Park. My favorite color is red. I like drawing, reading, cooking - and I love animals! I used to be a member on the OI Forums, but we were moved to a FB page (it just isn't the same :(), so I do have a bit of experience there. Did I miss anything? :p

Aside from the necessary intro, I'm really excited for Kong and Hulk opening :D I plan on visiting next week for Kong softs. From what I've seen so far you all look like really cool peeps. Thanks for reading, and see ya around!

Welcome! Thanks for joining up!

Reactions: meech
I don't as of yet, but I'd be glad to come up with some for you all :)

What would you like to see in particular? Maybe I can doodle it in one of my sketchbooks somewhere...