Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Annual Pass Event

I'm currently signed up for the first Saturday with a plus one. I forget, are we able to sign up for multiple nights?

I have friends who are traveling down from MA and only able to go opening weekend. They are obviously not AP members and they are doing Stay and Scream, so that means their holding area will be at Finnegan's, right? Also, will they be unable to do the Parade and tents until 6:30 due to the AP party?

Do they ever check if you actually signed up? I know last year they just scanned my AP and my HHN pass and that was it.

They asked me for the email confirmation last year. So I would have them printed out just in case. I dont recall if they looked at a list or not though.

These are great to have especially if you have an Express, since you can get into the three quickly, then use the express later.

I have friends who are traveling down from MA and only able to go opening weekend. They are obviously not AP members and they are doing Stay and Scream, so that means their holding area will be at Finnegan's, right? Also, will they be unable to do the Parade and tents until 6:30 due to the AP party?

Correct it will be at Finnegan's unless the spot has changed due to The Purge. Also true, they won't be able to do the Kid-Zone Haunts until the party is over.

I second that. Have it printed out. It depends on who's working. Some are by the book and others might take it easier.

They asked me for the email confirmation last year. So I would have them printed out just in case. I dont recall if they looked at a list or not though.

These are great to have especially if you have an Express, since you can get into the three quickly, then use the express later.

Well just to save I RSVP'd and will print out the confirmation. I did so last year as well but as I said they never checked anything. But well, I am OCD on these things anyway, so I always think better save than sorry :)

If anyone wod like to do this, but Isn't a pass holder, I'm gonna be down opening weekend and have no guest for each night.

Hi Jarmor! :) I am down with two friends for opening night, however can only take one guest in with my pass. I don't suppose you still have a spare guest pass? Can repay the kind favour in delicious (delicious) beer...

EDIT: Or if anyone else has a spare guest pass for that matter :)

Last edited: