1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Annual Pass Event

Discussion in 'Halloween Horror Nights 24' started by guest, Sep 1, 2014.

1. guest

guest Newcomer

2. sjago13

sjago13 Premium Member

I'm currently signed up for the first Saturday with a plus one. I forget, are we able to sign up for multiple nights?

3. MrRoamer

MrRoamer Premium Member

Yes you can sign up for every night if you want

4. kingcooger

kingcooger Member

I have friends who are traveling down from MA and only able to go opening weekend. They are obviously not AP members and they are doing Stay and Scream, so that means their holding area will be at Finnegan's, right? Also, will they be unable to do the Parade and tents until 6:30 due to the AP party?

5. anihilnation

anihilnation Veteran Member

Do they ever check if you actually signed up? I know last year they just scanned my AP and my HHN pass and that was it.

6. Shucker

Shucker Rookie

They asked me for the email confirmation last year. So I would have them printed out just in case. I dont recall if they looked at a list or not though.

These are great to have especially if you have an Express, since you can get into the three quickly, then use the express later.

7. Zombie-C

Zombie-C Rookie

Correct it will be at Finnegan's unless the spot has changed due to The Purge. Also true, they won't be able to do the Kid-Zone Haunts until the party is over.

I second that. Have it printed out. It depends on who's working. Some are by the book and others might take it easier.

8. anihilnation

anihilnation Veteran Member

Well just to save I RSVP'd and will print out the confirmation. I did so last year as well but as I said they never checked anything. But well, I am OCD on these things anyway, so I always think better save than sorry :)

9. jarmor

jarmor Rookie

If anyone wod like to do this, but Isn't a pass holder, I'm gonna be down opening weekend and have no guest for each night.

10. Jolber

Jolber Newcomer

Hi Jarmor! :) I am down with two friends for opening night, however can only take one guest in with my pass. I don't suppose you still have a spare guest pass? Can repay the kind favour in delicious (delicious) beer...

EDIT: Or if anyone else has a spare guest pass for that matter :)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  11. jarmor

jarmor Rookie

I do have the spot available! I will already be inside the park! Is that a problem?