Annual Pass help | Inside Universal Forums

Annual Pass help

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 8, 2018
Jacksonville, FL
(Sorry mods if this is wasn’t put into the right place, I wasn’t sure where to put it. Sorry again) Okay, i wondering if this has been a probably for anyone else. In February I sighed up flex annual pass payment plan and next February it will go from $18 something (I upgraded from preferred or premier art 200 something for three park and to upgraded to top pass) to $56 for the three parks for premier pass next year. So my question is, can I cancel my card after my last payment in February and get a new card to pay in full amount (which is what I should of done lol) for next year instead of the flex payments? Would i get trouble with universal If i did it that?

(Sorry mods if this is wasn’t put into the right place, I wasn’t sure where to put it. Sorry again) Okay, i wondering if this has been a probably for anyone else. In February I sighed up flex annual pass payment plan and next February it will go from $18 something (I upgraded from preferred or premier art 200 something for three park and to upgraded to top pass) to $56 for the three parks for premier pass next year. So my question is, can I cancel my card after my last payment in February and get a new card to pay in full amount (which is what I should of done lol) for next year instead of the flex payments? Would i get trouble with universal If i did it that?
You won't "get in trouble" but this is a question you need to deal directly with Guest Services on.
Universal Orlando
As long as you are willing to give them money I think they will find a way to accept it.

From the UO website:

What happens at the end of my 12 month term?

Flexible Payment Annual Passes and/or Seasonal Passes automatically renew at the end of the 12 month billing period. After the initial 12 month term, monthly payments are subject to change because you won’t be charged a down payment when you renew. Pricing is subject to change.

In order to cancel the automatic renewal at the completion of your first year, you must submit written notification 30 days prior to the end of your contract. If you do not, we will continue your membership by charging the card you provided on a month to month basis. After your first year, you can cancel your annual pass at any point with written notification 30 days prior to your next monthly billing cycle.

Please contact the Annual Pass Department with any questions about renewal or cancellation.

Call them and ask to move from Flex to pay in full.

Be sure to watch your credit cards for a few months after, I had 4 passes that moved from Flex Pay to Pay in Full. I was billed Flex Pay for 3 of the passes for months afterwards without realizing it. 2 of the passes were upgraded at the same time.