Annual pass | Inside Universal Forums

Annual pass

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 19, 2009
Southern US not Fl
I am thinking of getting the 2 year Seaworld,Aquatica ,Busch Gardens (tampa) pass(329.00 ea)
I can get 2 of them for what one Disney pass costs.
every other month for 3 days is 36 admissions for under 10.00 each
is Aquatica worth adding ?

I am thinking of getting the 2 year Seaworld,Aquatica ,Busch Gardens (tampa) pass(329.00 ea)
I can get 2 of them for what one Disney pass costs.
every other month for 3 days is 36 admissions for under 10.00 each
is Aquatica worth adding ?

Depends how often you plan on going. It really is a beautiful water park and enjoy Aquatica and think its worth having on our passes. But you just have to figure out how often you will go and if the prices is worth adding to your pass.

I go about every other month for 3-4 days (on universal annual passes)
spend afternoons in hotel pool when park get too crowded
It is only 30.00 more to add 2 years of Aquatica
I think that is a good deal during in warm months.
It ends up as 60.00 a year per park
That is cheaper than 1 day ticket(except aquatica 1 day is 55.00).
Universal renewals (159.00) is about 90.00 per park w/tax
also cheaper than 1 day ticket.
With my current passes and this one(when I get it) I can go to Seaworld,Universal Studio's.Islands of Adventure,Aquatica,and Busch Gardens Tampa.
4 parks and 1 water park for 340.00 a year .

Disney World for 4 parks and 2 water parks is 776.39 or 130.00 a park

Last edited:
If you can afford it, that's a steal to add Aquatica for that price. And I highly recommend Aquatica; it's a beautiful water park with some great water rides. :thumbs:

Everyone I talk to thinks Aquatica is the best water park here in Orlando. I have never been to any of them so I am not sure. My son's nurse had an annual pass last year and went whenever she could and loved it.

I personally went to busch gardens in VA and got my 2 year pass. I got ALL busch parks and water parks, free perferred parking and other discounts for 330.00. thats like 165 a year (i pay 13.75 a month)

Everyone I talk to thinks Aquatica is the best water park here in Orlando. I have never been to any of them so I am not sure. My son's nurse had an annual pass last year and went whenever she could and loved it.

That's a real tough call. I really consider it just as good as Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon as far as slides and theming and Wet n Wild can hold its own as far as the slides goes but lacks on the theme of the others one.

- - - Updated - - -

I go about every other month for 3-4 days (on universal annual passes)
spend afternoons in hotel pool when park get too crowded
It is only 30.00 more to add 2 years of Aquatica
I think that is a good deal during in warm months.
It ends up as 60.00 a year per park
That is cheaper than 1 day ticket(except aquatica 1 day is 55.00).
Universal renewals (159.00) is about 90.00 per park w/tax
also cheaper than 1 day ticket.
With my current passes and this one(when I get it) I can go to Seaworld,Universal Studio's.Islands of Adventure,Aquatica,and Busch Gardens Tampa.
4 parks and 1 water park for 340.00 a year .

Disney World for 4 parks and 2 water parks is 776.39 or 130.00 a park

You can always do the monthly plan and then not have to come out of pocket as much all at once.