Any BTTF merchandise still available? | Inside Universal Forums

Any BTTF merchandise still available?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 10, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
My lucky sister and her partner will be visiting USH from Australia in early September. To make their souvinir shopping a little easier, can anyone please advise if there is any form of Back To The Future merchandise still available in the park?

If not, I will send them down to Jurassic Outfitters for some equally nostalgic goodies.

Thanks

My lucky sister and her partner will be visiting USH from Australia in early September. To make their souvinir shopping a little easier, can anyone please advise if there is any form of Back To The Future merchandise still available in the park?

If not, I will send them down to Jurassic Outfitters for some equally nostalgic goodies.

Thanks
Welcome :)

The only BTTF merchandise found in the park is die cast models of the three Deloreans from each of the three movies, as well as the movies themselves. Other than that, you're outta luck. -_-

Thanks for that William, no problems, I thought that that may have been the case.

As for Jurassic Outfitters, I would be hoping for a Coffee Mug or Keychain.... any idea if they stock such items?

Thanks again

Thanks for that William, no problems, I thought that that may have been the case.

As for Jurassic Outfitters, I would be hoping for a Coffee Mug or Keychain.... any idea if they stock such items?

Thanks again
Jurassic Outfitters has plenty of cups/mugs and keychains

They have stuff at Citywalk. I seen a variety of BTTF stuff around Citywalk.

Thanks
There IS BTTF merch in the form of T-shirts in the Production Central store, contrary to what's been said.

Yeah, the only BTTF merchandise i've seen left are both the Sunstar (although rare) and Welly DeLorean models, a few BTTF t-shirts (although none have been "The Ride" t-shirts), and of course the left over souvenir post cards that you can find throughout the park which feature the old Kong, BTTF The Ride, pre-2008 fire Backlot, Backdraft(?) and T23D as well as a few other graphics. Otherwise, not much left unfortunately :/

I remember on the last day of the ride, the Welly diecast DeLorean models were selling like hotcakes. They upped the price of them by at least $5 extra, and the cast members where yelling out "only sold today!!! last day for the ride, last day for the model DeLoreans!"

Yeah...no, there's a bunch left ;) Also, the model cars aren't unique to USH or any Universal park, you can find them online anywhere.

Every store in the park is mugs and keychains galore! No joke.

I'm hoping to get all three of those Delorean models one day. A little on the expensive side, but they look super cool.