Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Any free tours at IOA

I don't know of any at IOA, but Hard Rock Cafe has one. I've been meaning to do it for a while.

There's the "Castle Tour" at Hogwarts, but that just lets you go through the regular Hogwarts queue on your pace.

Actually it's the express line or accomodation queue and skips some parts of the castle (dungeons, green house, oxford corridor) while seeing alternate versions of others (portrait gallery) and different vantage points of others (dumbledor's office, dark arts, common room.)

On the annual pass holder FB page I read that there's a Jurassic Park hatchling tour? Never heard of this before.

Actually it's the express line or accomodation queue and skips some parts of the castle (dungeons, green house, oxford corridor) while seeing alternate versions of others (portrait gallery) and different vantage points of others (dumbledor's office, dark arts, common room.)
I've gone through this many of times in the past before they closed it off and they actually let me on the ride too. Once I figured out that there was a chance of that happening, I always walked through that way if I felt like getting lucky and thought the line was too long :lol:

How can I take the ROTM Production Tour?

Just ask a TM at the beginning of the queue.

We asked three times over two days - the first time there wasn't anyone available to do it, the second time they said it would take 30 minutes for someone to get there (so we declined), and the third time they asked us to wait right inside the doors (by the metal detectors) and someone was there in about 10 minutes. Try to hit a time that isn't too busy.

Isn't the greatest tour, but it was pretty fun. :thumbsup: