Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Any New Special Things?

Jul 13, 2014
Hi, we will be making our triennial (hopefully spelled it right - once every 3 years though last trip was 2 years ago) trip to WDW and just wondered if there are any special new animatronics to see - I always love those, was so sad to see Remy go and never got to see Luxo Jr. working - or any hidden gems - once again so sad to see Miyuki gone. Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi, we will be making our triennial (hopefully spelled it right - once every 3 years though last trip was 2 years ago) trip to WDW and just wondered if there are any special new animatronics to see - I always love those, was so sad to see Remy go and never got to see Luxo Jr. working - or any hidden gems - once again so sad to see Miyuki gone. Thanks for any suggestions.
The animatronics in Frozen, if theyre working.The animatronics of Donald & company at the end of the Gran Fiesta Tour (not new but salvaged from Disneyland). 7 Dwarfs Coaster if you weren't there since it opened. AA's in the Mermaid queue & ride if you weren't there since it opened. That's all I can think of.