Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Anyone know the year this T-shirt is from??

Jul 12, 2017
title says it all! i’m just curious cause i just found it at goodwill

Attachments

• F1ED833F-6148-4C56-926E-26EF3C168292.jpeg
    F1ED833F-6148-4C56-926E-26EF3C168292.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 30
Dude, it's hard to tell the year of manufacture from a photo. But if you consider the styling and how the black is faded, it was probably released in 2000 or 2005. But I could be wrong. If you want something similar but new and still can't find it, there's a good option in the form of a custom one. The point of the trend is that you can make something unique from an everyday item. If that is your goal, then matohash.com can help you. I like when men's hoodies, for example, are made with unique embroidery or design elements. Customization allows you to be unique or create something that hasn't been made in a while. Like in the case of your t-shirt, for example. What do you think of the idea?

Last edited: