Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

AP/Parking Question

Jun 1, 2018
In March 2020, I renewed my preferred park pass. A week later I decided to cancel it due to the COVID situation. I was given credit to restart at any time. I called today and was told I can only do this in person and would have to pay for parking. I’m curious if anyone knows if I would be able to swing by a hotel like Cabana Bay and pick up my pass there and then be able to go to the parking garage and get my free parking. Thanks.

Any time you renew your annual pass, they want to charge you for parking the first time. But if you go to a hotel a couple of blocks away and walk to the park, you can complete the pass renewal at the gate and then you can avoid that 1st time parking fee. I’ve done it successfully multiple times.