Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

AP passholder nights 8/19, 8/20

JoeCamel

Premium Member
May 20, 2015
Upper Lower
Universal will have 8K slots each night for APs only to enjoy the parks from 9:30 - 11:00. One night per AP. Should be fun

Sorry will not link. It is on the UOAP facebook page

EDIT: it is 11:30 in the email so 1/2 hour more fun!

Last edited:
Add in some free ice cream and this would be a $150 value at Disney.

It is a nice thing to do. I am kinda jealous, would love to experience the park late at night. Small crowd is ideal, I bet it will have a party atmosphere with the limited entry

It is a nice thing to do. I am kinda jealous, would love to experience the park late at night. Small crowd is ideal, I bet it will have a party atmosphere with the limited entry
They've cancelled the nighttime event he's talking about. They ended up giving out free tickets to the party on most nights to DVC members and just random people because not enough people paid to go.

Signed up for Friday. I wonder what the select rides will be. Hoping for Kong, Hulk, Spiderman, HE, Gringotts, MIB, and Transformers. Hoping they tell us in advance so that the ones that won't be open we can ride before 9:30. I plan to get out there around 6/6:30 PM.

I have to say I am impressed both parks will be open. 8000 people and both parks means pretty low lines if they have a decent amount of rides open.

That sounds awesome. I so wish I could participate in this but I'll be in Alaska. But why do I feel like it was just Passholder Appreciation month not that long ago?

I re-read the website (I have a headache and really didn't read the first time) and it says...

Enjoy exclusive access to select attractions and venues in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ – Diagon Alley™ and Hogsmeade™, Jurassic Park™ and Marvel Super Hero Island®. Plus, experience the all-new ride, Skull Island: Reign of Kong™. Space is limited, so reserve your spot now.

So I am thinking this means no Transformers, DM, or MIB. But we will get Hulk, Spiderman, and Kong. Everything worth riding in IOA will be open, so I believe I will start my day in Studios and get back to Diagon as 9:30 rolls around. Do Diagon and then head to IOA.

Damn a month earlier than I will be there. A lot of the value pass holders prob aren't going in august. I wonder if this is actually a bad sign in that they haven't hit the numbers they wanted to for universal.