Aquatica Questions...???

Jack Presley

Newcomer
Jun 12, 2016
Dublin, Ireland
Does anyone know the cost of renting towels at Aquatica? Also, how big are the 'large' lockers? There'll be 5 of us. Will we need two?

Also, I was looking at maybe hiring a cabana. For the basic one, it says on their website that 'prices start from' $59. The calendar only goes up to the end of the year though so I can't check the prices for April when I'll be going. I presume it'll be more expensive then but I was wondering by how much. Would any of you know?

Thanks!

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Does anyone know the cost of renting towels at Aquatica? Also, how big are the 'large' lockers? There'll be 5 of us. Will we need two?

Also, I was looking at maybe hiring a cabana. For the basic one, it says on their website that 'prices start from' $59. The calendar only goes up to the end of the year though so I can't check the prices for April when I'll be going. I presume it'll be more expensive then but I was wondering by how much. Would any of you know?

Thanks!
Towels are included, but they are basic white towels. Large lockers are a good size, but it depends on what you intend to put in there. 2 may be necessary if you plan on putting a lot of stuff. Dunno prices unfortunately, but since April is a busy time - I'd say it could hover around $80.

Reactions: Jack Presley