Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Are there robes for 3T/small children in Harry Potter?

Oct 27, 2018
I am buying robes for my older boys at Universal, aged 7 and 9, but I am wondering if they carry sizes for smaller kids. My 3 year old would be very unhappy if he didn't get one like his brothers. I would rather buy them all there than buy them elsewhere. Anyone know if they carry them for the younger set?

Someone must make a note to check the next time they are at the parks. I guess they might be referred to as toddler - grade school sizes. It’s a really good question!

I was actually told recently they don’t even carry Youth robes in the park anymore when I asked. Seemed like BS, but never followed up.

Jump on Etsy and see if they have one there. I don’t know your finances, but for the price of robes that are in park for a 3 year old who will outgrow it instantly, I’d just grab something cheap. I got one on Etsy for a 2.5 year old a few years back. It was maybe $20?

It could be a safety thing. Kids hoodies for example don’t have the rope around the hood in case they strange themselves.

Jump on Etsy and see if they have one there. I don’t know your finances, but for the price of robes that are in park for a 3 year old who will outgrow it instantly, I’d just grab something cheap. I got one on Etsy for a 2.5 year old a few years back. It was maybe $20?

Here is one that you could buy before your trip and then take it with you and pretend to buy it in the park for your small one.

Harry Potter Toddler Costume Uniform - Walmart.com