Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Assassins Creed {Movie} (2016)

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Since about a few months, the first Ubisoft film, "Assassins Creed" has been in production, and with a year to go in the workings to get the film released, the marketing campaign has begun with an Abstergo website launched that seems that it'll be updated around March 25th, 2016.

Abstergo.com

The film stars Michael Fassbender, Jeremy Irons, Marion Coittlard and more. The film is directed by Justin Kurzel, director of films like Macbeth; Snowtown and The Turning and will be released on December 22th, 2016.

So, are you excited about the film? if you didn't hear about it, are you atleast interested In the second biggest video game adaptation next to Warcraft? Post some thoughts down below.

I've no problem (yet) with the footage from the trailer, but goodnees, that Kanye song they used was a horrible fit for the trailer.

Judging by Macbeth and this trailer I feel this will be amazing. And I don't know why they had Kanyes vocals in the trailer. The instrumentals would've been fine.

This is gonna be bad especially if what the producers and director said the other day about the breakdown of the film. I was reeally excited but then i'm down now.