Attendance 9-1-18 | Inside Universal Forums

Attendance 9-1-18

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 5, 2018
While I’m usually excited to see the numbers creeping up as it’s a good sign for this fantastic park, last night was simply unbelievably crowded. We go a lot. Probably too often... and even through the Christmas holiday I do not recall evening crowds like last night.

Anyway, just sharing as a heads up because we wanted one more Electric Ocean visit and I suppose many others decided on the same (plus being Labor Day weekend).

Still awesome seeing a completely full Shamu stadium though :).

Reactions: UNIrd
While I’m usually excited to see the numbers creeping up as it’s a good sign for this fantastic park, last night was simply unbelievably crowded. We go a lot. Probably too often... and even through the Christmas holiday I do not recall evening crowds like last night.

Anyway, just sharing as a heads up because we wanted one more Electric Ocean visit and I suppose many others decided on the same (plus being Labor Day weekend).

That moment when you realize that getting what you wanted has a dark side.

Good to hear, Electric Ocean is a very fun idea

Reactions: WishIwere@wdw
Good to hear, Electric Ocean is a very fun idea
Agreed. It’s one of our favorites for nighttime shows and we were concerned the weather may interrupt tonight. That said, the one area I thought the event struggled for much of the summer was with the almost forced feeling of fun. The dj’s and hosts would try sooo hard and the crowd wasn’t always “that” into it. This was not the case last night. Even with doing the Disney shuffle to leave each show, it was worth it for the amazingly fun energy and interaction with the crowd. So while crowded, it was great fun!

Reactions: therock and UNIrd