1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Attendance Decline?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Galaxy Defender, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Scott W.

Scott W. Premium Member

I think 80% seems relatively low for all tickets being park hoppers or do you mean 80% of people now park hop?

I still do a day at USF, a day at IOA and then a 3rd day at both to fill the gaps.

The UOR and Disneyland model of having two parks next door with an entertainment district is by far the best model for a resort and I hope this is what Universal does with the new land.

natespf likes this.
  2. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Premium Member

Universal Executives have publicly stated that 80% of all tickets sold are now park hoppers, since HE came on board....I would guess WDW Disney's percentages are much much lower.

Scott W., natespf and SeventyOne like this.
  3. SeventyOne

SeventyOne Veteran Member

Anecdotal from resort bars, most Disney on-site guests who do UOR do 1 day at each WDW park, then 1 day for both UOR parks. Or "the two Harry Potter parks" as they usually put it.

natespf, Mad Dog, Joe and 1 other person like this.
  4. Scott W.

Scott W. Premium Member

I genuinely thought the percentage would be much higher. I’d be interested to see what the numbers were like before the HE opened.

Like you said above, it’s a genius attraction.

On my next trip to Orlando, depending on when I go, I will probably be aiming towards a single day tickets for two parks at Disney.