Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Attraction Smells

Feb 12, 2008
what is your favorite attraction smell in USF mine has to be ET it brings back childhood memory's. :clap: :nuts:

what is your favorite attraction smell in USF mine has to be ET it brings back childhood memory's. :clap: :nuts:

Ah... ET, yes!
Went not long ago and the smell was the same... brought back alot of memories back from when we went on a class trip in middle school.
Good times.

Oh course the orange scent in the deceased Horizons was always a fav.
Haunted Mansion has a musky old smell to me that I love.

ah imagination and tower of terror, why do you smell so good.

cant remember any universal smells, wish I did.

Oh my gosh. ET is definitely the winner on this one. I always breathe it in so hard when I'm in there. I got really lightheaded and dizzy. lol I should probably stop doing that, but I can't help it!

If the line is too long for ET I'll at least go inside the store because you can kind of smell it from in there too.:crazy:

E.T. Is an amazng smell. Since we done have our ET anymore, on my recent visit to USF the smell brought back SO many memories. It just smells so good! :)

E.T. is unmatched in aroma. I've always said that there are two things they should bottle up and sell at the parks and one of them is the E.T. smell and the 2nd is the water at Splash Mountain but I'm just weird so ignore that last comment.:drink:

E.T. is unmatched in aroma. I've always said that there are two things they should bottle up and sell at the parks and one of them is the E.T. smell and the 2nd is the water at Splash Mountain but I'm just weird so ignore that last comment.:drink:

I wish they would sell Splash Mountain water too. :p

"Ma!, buy me some Proactive!"
"But you don't have acne!"
"But... but... but it smells like Pirates!"
*walks off to rub Lays potato chips on face*

:lol: