August 3, 2014 Photo Update – Fast and Furious, Wizarding World, Horror Nights and More | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

August 3, 2014 Photo Update – Fast and Furious, Wizarding World, Horror Nights and More

William

Veteran Member
Feb 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Lots of the signs around the park directing guests to major attractions now have WaterWorld listed as well. I was even standing next to Jurassic Park and had a sign pointing me to WaterWorld. Tour guides also advertise it at the end of the Studio Tour as if it's a brand new attraction.

Reactions: Krusty

Allen The Actor

Allen The Actor
BANNED
Jan 10, 2013
Hill Valley, California
Not surprised, with all the work they've done on the extra seating and the overall show. I think it really solidifies that this is staying at least 4 years after Potter. At least I would hope so lol.

And since it's kinda impossible for us to have a show like Cinematic Spectacular, WATERWORLD is our best bet for a big scale show.

(And I still think that they should create a Cinematic Spectacular type of show in the WaterWorld arena for night time.

)

smoaT

Mar 16, 2013
I am soooooo glad that Waterworld was injected with new life. Remember when we were all afraid it might leave the park? It is such a relief that it stayed and that it will continue here for what it seems many, many years