Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers Campus (DCA)

Food for though, but assuming Avatar is indeed a land and DCA bound replacing Hollywoodland, was Disney shortsighted choosing to put it in that area instead of the Simba lot for DL Forward cutting off further Marvel expansion should the MCU get back on track financially and critically? Someone on the Disneyland thread on Reddit had the opinion. Or did Disney never really have any plans to expand AC beyond the Multiverse E ticket assuming that was not sent back to the drawing board for the umpteenth time?

Last edited:
I mean everyone seems to want a coaster for DCA....so if we could get an E ticket Avengers rides, an E ticket Coaster ride like Cosmic Rewind and then a 3D show that can change every few years depending on what the story in the MCU needs then that could work....but also that's alotttttt of Marvel in one park

I rather see Hollywood be Avatar....I'm not even a fans of the films but it's a beautiful land at night and people seem to love it...so makes the most sense to me

I mean everyone seems to want a coaster for DCA....so if we could get an E ticket Avengers rides, an E ticket Coaster ride like Cosmic Rewind and then a 3D show that can change every few years depending on what the story in the MCU needs then that could work....but also that's alotttttt of Marvel in one park

I rather see Hollywood be Avatar....I'm not even a fans of the films but it's a beautiful land at night and people seem to love it...so makes the most sense to me
Plus with the size of the Simba lot if Avatar were to go there it would take most if not all of the space and I think Disney would want to use the Simba lot for a couple of Avengers Campus sized lands. I'm of the impression Hollywoodland should be Avatar as well.