Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers Campus (DCA)

I mean given space limitations at the park I would rather them hold off than have us stuck with a low capacity ride. That being said I imagine this is not going to be related to the Epcot guardians coaster.

Avengers Campus... without an Avengers ride (as of now).

ETA: Also, if those guns are meant to be components of an attraction, I would say that puts an end to the speculation that the Spider-Man ride might involve guests using their hands without anything in them.

Last edited:
Honestly, it looks open; and I do love the fact that they're seemingly looking to give Guardians a bit more love in the theming..however, that's the extent of my positives.

Very cautious about this, especially from everything gathered in the past.

I really hate the name Avengers Campus, since a Campus is about the last place that I want to visit when at a Disney Park. I also think the land just looks really dull and cheap from the concept art. Also, why did the Avengers allow The Collector to set up his Fortress on their campus? It doesn't make any sense. They should have gone with a very broad theme that would have been like Fantasyland for Marvel characters where any of them could appear without having to worry about how much sense it made.

I really hate the name Avengers Campus, since a Campus is about the last place that I want to visit when at a Disney Park. I also think the land just looks really dull and cheap from the concept art. Also, why did the Avengers allow The Collector to set up his Fortress on their campus? It doesn't make any sense. They should have gone with a very broad theme that would have been like Fantasyland for Marvel characters where any of them could appear without having to worry about how much sense it made.
Something like Avengers HQ would've been much better, but I believe the Avengers ride is supposed to actually be the Avengers Headquarters, so that wouldn't work. I can't decide if I would've liked it better had they gone with "Avengers Square" over Campus. Yeah, I like it better. Not by a ton, but definitely like it more.

Also, I find it hilarious that GotG is part of an official Avengers branded land at DCA as they go with the MCU look, but in Epcot, they had to use the comic book loophole to get GotG in the park. Which has me thinking... can Epcot's ride even use anything to do with the MCU (Chris Pratt as Star-Lord for example)? Because thinking about it like that, I actually would think they can't.

Something like Avengers HQ would've been much better, but I believe the Avengers ride is supposed to actually be the Avengers Headquarters, so that wouldn't work. I can't decide if I would've liked it better had they gone with "Avengers Square" over Campus. Yeah, I like it better. Not by a ton, but definitely like it more.

Also, I find it hilarious that GotG is part of an official Avengers branded land at DCA as they go with the MCU look, but in Epcot, they had to use the comic book loophole to get GotG in the park. Which has me thinking... can Epcot's ride even use anything to do with the MCU (Chris Pratt as Star-Lord for example)? Because thinking about it like that, I actually would think they can't.

Avengers Square would be better than Campus.

I think that Epcot is able to use GotG since they aren't featured in anyway at Islands of Adventure. They should be able to use Chris Pratt and the other actors in the ride. I highly doubt modern Disney would have green lit the ride if it had to be based on the comics. Also, the Marvel meet and greet characters at WDW have been based off the MCU versions of the characters.

I see the aesthetic is just as cartoony as MSHI, which won’t stop people from complaining Disney could do better with Marvel.