Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers E-Ticket Attraction (DCA)

Okay, after hearing a little more about this and seeing the concept art, this actually might be really cool. If the seats getting ejected from the ship is what will happen, I forsee one of two possible ride systems:

1) Smuggler's Run mixed with Flight of Passage. We board on ship on a rotation. We're flying to Wakanda and once we get to the battle field, we get "ejected" into our own dome like FJ, but it becomes interactive.

2) Smuggler's Run-ish with FJ. This is what I hope we end up with. We're on a rotation, but when we get ejected, we "hang glide" through sets and some dome screens. That's going to be really tricky to pull off, but they can do it....whoa.

I was really hoping for a roller coaster. DLR could really use another thrill coaster. Was hoping we would get some sort of clone of Guardians.

In imagineering in a box they have a hang glider type vehicle suspended via wires able to move around. So perhaps that but the seats can also come out and move separately? They did say innovative new ride system.
You have any idea where it may be? Would love to see it if it's floating around somewhere.

A third ride within the Avengers Campus was announced at D23 today and was confirmed to be an Avengers E-ticket attraction.
avengers-e-ticket-concept-art-1-1-1024x468.jpg

avengers-e-ticket-concept-art-2-1-1024x569.jpg

Okay, after hearing a little more about this and seeing the concept art, this actually might be really cool. If the seats getting ejected from the ship is what will happen, I forsee one of two possible ride systems:

1) Smuggler's Run mixed with Flight of Passage. We board on ship on a rotation. We're flying to Wakanda and once we get to the battle field, we get "ejected" into our own dome like FJ, but it becomes interactive.

2) Smuggler's Run-ish with FJ. This is what I hope we end up with. We're on a rotation, but when we get ejected, we "hang glide" through sets and some dome screens. That's going to be really tricky to pull off, but they can do it....whoa.

I was really hoping for a roller coaster. DLR could really use another thrill coaster. Was hoping we would get some sort of clone of Guardians.

You have any idea where it may be? Would love to see it if it's floating around somewhere.

8D1DA042-FCD8-4133-A434-1F514DB99305.gif

This was on magic.

To be more specific, the origin of that quote was from Imaginnering in a Box.

To say something, it does not shock me to see Wakanda incorporated into the new plans, considering something I had heard from the past.

As far as systems, I am betting a mixture of Flight of Passage with a moving Kuka system. And the Quinjet will act more as a preshow sequence, similar to Rise of The Resistance and the spaceship before guests go into the star destroyer.

The concept art makes me think it's going to be a system similar to that of the FJ robocoaster system, but perhaps in a manner that's more of singular robotic arms.

If that's the case, I can easily see why they have issues, as it sounds like it'd be a potential capacity nightmare.

The concept art makes me think it's going to be a system similar to that of the FJ robocoaster system, but perhaps in a manner that's more of singular robotic arms.

If that's the case, I can easily see why they have issues, as it sounds like it'd be a potential capacity nightmare.
So this could *still* be considered a credit on RCDB?

To be more specific, the origin of that quote was from Imaginnering in a Box.

To say something, it does not shock me to see Wakanda incorporated into the new plans, considering something I had heard from the past.

As far as systems, I am betting a mixture of Flight of Passage with a moving Kuka system. And the Quinjet will act more as a preshow sequence, similar to Rise of The Resistance and the spaceship before guests go into the star destroyer.

I mentioned that in my previous post then found the gif version a magic user made as it was easier to share then the full video.

Over on Magic, @Marni1971 said he’s heard the Avengers E-ticket compared to these:

- Flight of Passage
- Smuggler’s Run
- Star Tours (!!!)

That’s... quite underwhelming in my view, especially knowing what the Spider-Man ride is also going to be.

In the words of Tom Hardy from INCEPTION, I think Disney needs to dream a little bigger. Or at least dream a little different.

Over on Magic, @Marni1971 said he’s heard the Avengers E-ticket compared to these:

- Flight of Passage
- Smuggler’s Run
- Star Tours (!!!)

That’s... quite underwhelming in my view, especially knowing what the Spider-Man ride is also going to be.

In the words of Tom Hardy from INCEPTION, I think Disney needs to dream a little bigger. Or at least dream a little different.

With Disney now investing so heavily in their parks and creating attractions wanting to utilize actors and environments from well-known films and properties, they're likely going to fall into the same pratfalls Universal did in the last decade and stay very screen-heavy with their output. Luckily the attractions are going to be spread across the resorts globally and not thrown all into one and cloned all over. So there may be dissension from the online fan community but not actual park guests as the parks should still be well balanced.

Well.. good luck with that!

I'm excited about new rides. If it sucks i'll complain about it after it opens and not years before it breaks ground. They did however mention it was a brand new ride system.

Last edited:
A combination of dark ride and flying coaster is not only perfect for an Avengers E-Ticket, it would also be something truly innovative and game changing. If this ends up being the Avengers E-Ticket, it will most likely be the best thing Disney has built in the US since Indy way back in 1995.