Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers E-Ticket Attraction (DCA)

They literally said during the parks and resorts presentation that the ride system was unique. But people chose to ignore facts and come up with their own bizarre theories so they can have a chance to poop on Disney.
I mean, Disney made it sound like the Skyliner was a unique ride system too so we've all grown accustom to Disney marketing speak.

Kuka arm tech?
I believe, if I'm up to date, that the rumor is some sort of flying coaster. You're all sitting individually until you get on the hanger towards Wakanda. Then, doors swing open and you fly off to your battle/mission. We shall see however.

Is it to be expected that they would bring in the actors and actresses to do some work for the attraction like how they brought in holland?

Is it to be expected that they would bring in the actors and actresses to do some work for the attraction like how they brought in holland?
If it ever happens, I would imagine so

Also, if it is a Flying Coaster, it's more than likely the Vekoma model opening in Phantasialand this year. Or at least a smaller version of it.

I'd MUCH rather have the Vekoma launched flier. Especially if the Phantasialand rumor is true and it has a dark ride section before the train goes into the flying position
I'm dying for that coaster to open to see how it could work for the Avengers E-ticket. When is that ride supposed to open (Assuming Coronavirus hasn't screwed that up)?

I'm dying for that coaster to open to see how it could work for the Avengers E-ticket. When is that ride supposed to open (Assuming Coronavirus hasn't screwed that up)?

F.L.Y. will almost certainly be a better ride, as WDI will insist on fitting whatever they build into a box, but yea it'd be a fun choice for a Disney ride.

As for the Phantasialand opening, it hasn't been announced yet, but the leading rumor is this year. The ride has been testing for months, but the land it's opening with still needs a ton of work.

Well I got bored so I decided to do some digging on patents to figure out what the ride system actually is. I'm hoping it's that Vekoma flying coaster like FLY, but I'm not giving my hopes up.

Could it be this? (Inverted Simulation)

Or this? (Motorcycle simulator)

Could this be involved in some capacity? (Transformering car)

Or is it what we thought what the Spider-man ride would be? (Swinging car)

Granted, these patents are years old, but who's to say they won't dust them off? None of these are systems that have been used at a Disney theme park yet.

Actually this has got to be it right here. Loading area looks like a hangar.

Well I got bored so I decided to do some digging on patents to figure out what the ride system actually is. I'm hoping it's that Vekoma flying coaster like FLY, but I'm not giving my hopes up.

Could it be this? (Inverted Simulation)

Or this? (Motorcycle simulator)

Could this be involved in some capacity? (Transformering car)

Or is it what we thought what the Spider-man ride would be? (Swinging car)

Granted, these patents are years old, but who's to say they won't dust them off? None of these are systems that have been used at a Disney theme park yet.

Actually this has got to be it right here. Loading area looks like a hangar.

The vertical station idea if used well sounds amazing.

My biggest question is, if they use the flying coaster concept, is how are all of the show scenes going to play out for the coaster portion? I can't imagine there being ALL practical/physical scenes as that would take up space. There probably may be a bunch of screen domes and some physical set transition pieces. Basically, I could see it transition from one screen dome to the next with some rockwork between screens.