Aventura Hotel | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Then why aren't you saving money staying at a nearby hotel and also getting more in terms of amenities, food options, etc...?

If it's just a room why on earth are you at a theme park resort hotel?
Early entry and transport to the parks, If I can water taxi and avoid the cluster of security it is worth staying where I can walk back and forth if I choose. Same reason I pay for a premier pass so I can valet park if I only come for the day

And for the most part it is about the same to stay onsite.

Reactions: Andysol and Doug A.
I imagine i’d Like the floors better than I would something like carpeting.

I always here folks complain about bathroom doors too at hotels, but they all seem to have that sliding door these days.

Then why aren't you saving money staying at a nearby hotel and also getting more in terms of amenities, food options, etc...?

If it's just a room why on earth are you at a theme park resort hotel?

If we’re comparing CBBR to Rosen, it’s not much more expensive, the food options within the hotel are infinitely better, location is better. If I wanted to go to Volcano Bay from Rosen, I need to wake up, go some where for breakfast, drive to the park, wait on a bus, go through a huge security line or I wake up at CBBR, have a good relatively cheap breakfast in the hotel then have a small walk next door.

I value my time on holiday and it saves a lot of time being on site.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Not a fan of this new trend of all-white bedding. Maybe if it was complemented by the in-room decor but it's just bland on bland on bland.

People jumping off of it. Which is a thing. Like, seriously, it's a thing.

I don't doubt it's a thing, staff at the Contemporary can testify to that but if people are going to jump off something high, they could do it at countless places inside Universal already and have the same effect.

Reactions: JoeCamel
People can jump off the parking garages at the Orlando Eye. They can jump off of anything if they want to. Not much you can do to stop someone who is motivated.

Doubt anyone will be able to access the roof when the lounge is not staffed unlike the Contemporary roof deck which anyone can get to any time.

I’m betting there will be glass walls at least up to head height all the way around the perimeter. You’ll have to make a real effort to jump off.

The scale on this is off, but that's the idea it appears. Looking at the couches, it looks like the glass is over 6 foot tall. But you look at the bar or the center enclosure and the glass looks more like 4-5 foot.

Universals-Aventura-Hotel-rooftop-bar-virtual-reality-rendition-1024x640.jpg

Reactions: Nick
The scale on this is off, but that's the idea it appears. Looking at the couches, it looks like the glass is over 6 foot tall. But you look at the bar or the center enclosure and the glass looks more like 4-5 foot.

Universals-Aventura-Hotel-rooftop-bar-virtual-reality-rendition-1024x640.jpg

How small do you think the bar is?

Reactions: Joel