Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Aventura Hotel

To be fair, that's not a present day picture. This is what All-Star (the resort Scott chose) looks like today:
11224_70_z.jpg

The picture he posted looks like it's from the mid-2000's.
I'll take Holiday Inn Express over that

Not trying to say it is. Just pointing out that it wasn't a up-to-date room photo.
Whaaat? You mean people shouldn't post 15 year old pictures to try and argue their point? lol

I still think Aventura is worse overall. Rooms are on par, just different. Aside from the rooms, the All-Stars blow Aventura away in every other category.

Heck, Caribbean Beach Resort had those curtains on the bathrooms until they did their room renovations three or four years ago, and that's one of their moderate hotels, maybe soon to be deluxe rates. I don't think that photo Scott posted was much different than All Stars rooms a few years ago too.

Last edited:
I haven't posted my thoughts on this hotel yet from the videos and photos, so here we go.

I love the look of the exterior...it really looks nice.

The lobby looks...plain, not exactly sterile as some have said, but it still lacks something.

I like the idea of the rooftop bar, but think there should be something else to draw people. Cabana Bay has the pools and the bowling alley...Aventura has VR, and some Ipad stuff in the rooms, but maybe something else would be good also.

The room layouts are definitely strange and will probably bring the biggest complaints.