Aventura Hotel | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder is Disney has any sort of non-compete for the one in Disney Springs, whether it be for Orlando or other theme parks.
Isn't one side of it going to changed to a non-SW theme? (BTW, It is very impressive. In fact its almost too much - I missed things obvious Star Wars fans should know... like shoot the controllers to close doors... lol)

Reactions: therock and Coasted
Isn't one side of it going to changed to a non-SW theme? (BTW, It is very impressive. In fact its almost too much - I missed things obvious Star Wars fans should know... like shoot the controllers to close doors... lol)

Im debating on whether i will squeeze a quick uber ride to try it out. Im at USF for 5 nights but with HHN and the two parks, time will still be tight to do everything i want to do.

I called the hotel about the refillable Coke freestyle mug (see page 63) and it can only be used in the hotel. I understand it and it makes sense, but I'm going to pass on that since I will be in the theme parks and not staying in the hotel all day long. I just figured that I'd share that you can't use my method of purchasing at hotel and using to refill during HHN.

Reactions: JoeCamel
It’s just dawned on me that this is the only hotel on site that doesn’t have resort in it’s name which probably explains a bit.

(I know that Hard Rock is missing the resort name but it’s a brand)

Portofino Bay Hotel doesn't have resort attached to the name which is funny considering it's the flagship property and covers a very large amount of land.

One of my GF's co workers flew down to Florida for a short vacation & stayed at Adventura the first four days of opening. He said he loved the hotel. It was he & his wife's first trip to Universal, they generally vacation at WDW. He was very impressed with Universal and especially liked Diagon Alley. His only regret was that they didn't have more time to spend in Diagon since there was so much to see and do.

One of my GF's co workers flew down to Florida for a short vacation & stayed at Adventura the first four days of opening. He said he loved the hotel. It was he & his wife's first trip to Universal, they generally vacation at WDW. He was very impressed with Universal and especially liked Diagon Alley. His only regret was that they didn't have more time to spend in Diagon since there was so much to see and do.

What did they think about Sinbad? lol

Reactions: UNIrd
I love the design of this hotel with the all glass exterior with sleek modern interior. It offers the some good amenities for a cheap price so I know it’s going to be a hit.

for what its worth, I just canceled my room at aventura sept19th-24th aph rate if anyone is looking for a opening. moved over to sapphire falls.
Funny my wife and I just made the same decision. Done sapphire last two years and are terrified we won’t like aventura as much. It’s our last big trip so we booked a suite at sapphire and are cancelling aventura. Will still go see the roof bar. But the setting at sapphire fits our family a bit more.