Aventura Hotel | Page 68 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
CBBR is a fun resort. We like the pool bars and the lazy river is great if you have a tube (which they do sell there).

I do think SF has bigger and more comfortable rooms especially as you get into the suite categories (we have not stayed in a suite, but have seen a few from passing by them). I believe the rooms do not get too expensive in the suite category at SF.

I really like RP and sometimes the cost is not that far off from SF/CBBR (when you consider Express for your stay), but it all depends on supply and demand.

We will be staying at Aventura soon, but I do not expect much. I think we could end up there as we tend to visit for weekends or long weekends and rooms tend to cost more on Friday and Saturday nights. I think the cost will keep it as an option as it really is a place to shower and rest and sleep. It is so close to SF, VB, RP, and CBBR that I think it is possible to enjoy any aspect of any of those areas during a stay (as i’ve always been to.d guest can use any pool and we’ve never been turned away from any of the bars or restaurants).

Thanks for all that info Frank! I guess I’m always afraid of being underwhelmed, and we don’t normally stay in a hotel when we go to a Florida, this will actually be the first time I stay in a hotel in my 6 trips to Orlando, so I want to make sure it’s a good experience. As my wife and I are trying to start a family, this will also most likely be our last trip for several years so I don’t want to leave with a bad taste in my mouth.

Back to Aventura, it’s also a consideration that if we switch to a different hotel, we lose that $100 dining credit. Not much, but still something to consider.

Reactions: Coasted
Thanks for all that info Frank! I guess I’m always afraid of being underwhelmed, and we don’t normally stay in a hotel when we go to a Florida, this will actually be the first time I stay in a hotel in my 6 trips to Orlando, so I want to make sure it’s a good experience. As my wife and I are trying to start a family, this will also most likely be our last trip for several years so I don’t want to leave with a bad taste in my mouth.

Back to Aventura, it’s also a consideration that if we switch to a different hotel, we lose that $100 dining credit. Not much, but still something to consider.

Good news about the credit, it is accepted everywhere at Aventura including Starbucks and alcohol so not just dining.

I’m excited to hear from some people here who actually stay at Aventura so we can get some direct comparisons. An extra $80 for a week is peanuts, but what about sapphire falls makes it better? Paying more for a smaller room that seems similar is what is holding me back, if either one had a single king bed instead of 2 queens available that’d be the deciding factor, but it’s not available.

The king beds number 7 out of 600 rooms it would be very rare to get one although one of my ressies was for a king the dates just wouldn't work so I dropped it

Reactions: Suprachica79
The king beds number 7 out of 600 rooms it would be very rare to get one although one of my ressies was for a king the dates just wouldn't work so I dropped it

Yea, I think between standard and deluxe rooms there are like 20 king beds in the whole of the hotel. I have grown increasingly interested in the king suite at sapphire falls, but it seems like it’s never available for a full week stay. I have checked many random dates to see if the just hold them all the time, and I can get it for a random Mon-thurs res but if I look at that same time frame for a full week: it’s a booked. Kids and Sapphire suites are available but don’t need the kid Suite and both are at a price point too rich for my blood.

Yea, I think between standard and deluxe rooms there are like 20 king beds in the whole of the hotel. I have grown increasingly interested in the king suite at sapphire falls, but it seems like it’s never available for a full week stay. I have checked many random dates to see if the just hold them all the time, and I can get it for a random Mon-thurs res but if I look at that same time frame for a full week: it’s a booked. Kids and Sapphire suites are available but don’t need the kid Suite and both are at a price point too rich for my blood.

I think the king suites are pretty well booked by conventioneers

One other thought is if it is your special stay get a volcano view room at CBBR in the end towers. It is fairly inexpensive but the view is spectacular. I usually pay $159 for one of those rooms, other than the hike up to the busses it is everything I could want. Don't know if you ruled that out before

One other thought is if it is your special stay get a volcano view room at CBBR in the end towers. It is fairly inexpensive but the view is spectacular. I usually pay $159 for one of those rooms, other than the hike up to the busses it is everything I could want. Don't know if you ruled that out before

One thing I want to mention about that though. I don't know if this still applies and applies to all the rooms but when I stayed there the VB park music was really loud and and I couldn't take a nap during the day because of it. My particular room may have been been right by a speaker though.

Other than that the view is incredible.

Reactions: Coasted
One thing I want to mention about that though. I don't know if this still applies and applies to all the rooms but when I stayed there the VB park music was really loud and and I couldn't take a nap during the day because of it. Other that that the view is incredible.

I saw that from Andy a few ago, I may be partially dead but it surprised me how quiet it was. The rest of cbbr has paper for walls imo. SF was just as bad til I moved to the lagoon view side

Some really tight spaces. Super tiny closet.Reminds me of Japan hotel rooms that you see on some sites. But it seems like the view from the bed out the window would be pretty cool.
They have a wheelchair accessible sink in here but no way a chair fits in this room. At least I got the AC sorted out