1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Aventura Hotel

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Hotels' started by Brian G., Nov 7, 2016.

1. shiekra38

shiekra38 Veteran Member

Sapphire for sure

truejonas likes this.
  2. JawsVictim

JawsVictim Member

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll check the kids menu and see what options there are. Is it pretty quick to grab breakfast in the morning?

We stayed at Sapphire in 2016. Breakfast was alright, but it was expensive and took over an hour to get in and out.

For the price and amount of time, Keke’a Breakfast Cafe is close to the resort and is fantastic. That is, of course, if you manage to get there by 8AM on the weekend. Place turns into a mad house otherwise.

Leaning towards hitting Whole Foods on the way and grabbing yogurt, granola, fruit, and ice coffees for our two mornings. Especially since Aventura has mini fridge - or at least that’s what I was told.

Coasted likes this.
  3. truejonas

truejonas V.I.P.

It's, for better or worse, pretty quick - everything is out in heating dishes, so it's pretty quick and easy. Especially if you're hitting it first thing in the morning, most people are still sleeping and there's no line.

The food quality was just fine, even in the heating dishes and under the lamp - to be fair, we probably got the first batch of food every morning so it was fresh.

JawsVictim likes this.