Aventura Hotel | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Aventura Hotel

JawsVictim

Veteran Member
Nov 3, 2015
My fiancé and I are both keto, so YMMV, but the "Roast" section at Urban Pantry was pretty solid. The "All American Breakfast" comes with eggs, bacon, sausage, and potatoes, for $13 (we had them substitute the potatoes for sliced ham). It was too much for me, I dropped down to the kids portion - price isn't listed on the website, but I keep thinking it was about $10. Still a ridiculous amount of food.
Thanks for the heads up. I’ll check the kids menu and see what options there are. Is it pretty quick to grab breakfast in the morning?

Yeah don't get their pancakes. They taste nasty like paper. Overall CBBR has a better breakfast IMO. I'm staying at sapphire this year so I'll know which is better out of the 3.
We stayed at Sapphire in 2016. Breakfast was alright, but it was expensive and took over an hour to get in and out.

For the price and amount of time, Keke’a Breakfast Cafe is close to the resort and is fantastic. That is, of course, if you manage to get there by 8AM on the weekend. Place turns into a mad house otherwise.

Leaning towards hitting Whole Foods on the way and grabbing yogurt, granola, fruit, and ice coffees for our two mornings. Especially since Aventura has mini fridge - or at least that’s what I was told.

Reactions: Coasted

truejonas

V.I.P.
Mar 22, 2018
Nashville
Thanks for the heads up. I’ll check the kids menu and see what options there are. Is it pretty quick to grab breakfast in the morning?
It's, for better or worse, pretty quick - everything is out in heating dishes, so it's pretty quick and easy. Especially if you're hitting it first thing in the morning, most people are still sleeping and there's no line.

The food quality was just fine, even in the heating dishes and under the lamp - to be fair, we probably got the first batch of food every morning so it was fresh.

Reactions: JawsVictim