Aventura Hotel | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm in PA and that was in private browsing that it kept showing that. My phone in incognito mode keeps showing Expedia for the CA hotel and then the CA hotel below it. My phone won't let me screenshot in incognito mode though.

I don't think incognito hides your location unless you're also behind a VPN.

This is a question for anyone who was at the media preview.

Was there a smoking area at the rooftop bar? Unfortunately I am one of the few smokers left out there and it is hard to have a beer in one hand and not to have a cigarette in the other......

Reactions: Teebin

Was there a smoking area at the rooftop bar? Unfortunately I am one of the few smokers left out there and it is hard to have a beer in one hand and not to have a cigarette in the other......

I’ve wondered this as well. Orlando has cracked down on smoking areas considerably but any where there’s alcohol, there’s always a smoking area which is why Epcot has more than the other Disney parks combined.

Ok... now I have a bone to pick. They create the light airy contemporary hotel having created a sunny polynesian waterpark next door and then go and slap up this BLACK chain link fence to separate the two. It looks like a security perimeter fence near a prison! It, it looks like an inner city basketball court... it....

Cabana Bay uses the same type of fence unless they changed it recently. But yeah I got the same impression when I saw it lol.

You can smoke at the Bula Bar at RP.

Is this door the only one from the elevator to get to bar 17? Or is there another door that opens straight to the bar side so you can stay under the roof?

Hopefully they caught the "fat tire IPA" error before sending this out to the printer