What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New Epcot Shows (The Land, Canada, China, France)

This sounds like a very worthy addition to the pavilion and Future World, more broadly.

Also, interestingly humorous item from the blog post:

"We’re aware, of course, that each time we touch Epcot, we are touching the setting for millions of precious family memories. So, we are very careful stewards of this park."

gif-bored-dr-evil-meh-right-sarcastic-skeptical-whatever-yea-right-yeah-yeah-right-gif.gif

My friends all gave this a collective yawn but I'm really excited for this news. :lol:

One 20+ year theater attraction replacement down, about a half dozen more to go!

I wonder if DisneyNature or NatGeo will be involved in anyway here. It didn't mention it in the blog post so maybe not, but it's also something I wouldn't be surprised to hear. It almost makes too much sense.

Let’s not pretend that they approved an E-ticket w/o IP... this is a simple A/B diversionary attraction.
We should give Disney some credit when it’s deserved. Bob Iger could of easily said “New show? Put the Wall-e movie and call it a day.”

We should give Disney some credit when it’s deserved. Bob Iger could of easily said “New show? Put the Wall-e movie and call it a day.”
I'm not saying some credit isn't deserved, but let's not pretend this is any bigger than it is is all i'm saying.

If they're already promoting it inside the pavilion, the show is probably coming sooner than later, right?
Eh, maybe? I wouldn't be surprised if we get it before the end of the year, but I also wouldn't be surprised to see it fall into next year.

EDIT: Mostly, I just hope this show is filmed with no CGI and just shows the beauty of the world. The CGI on Soarin’ is just bad so I hope they don’t go that route with this film.

Last edited: