Back to the Future 35th Anniversary | Inside Universal Forums

Back to the Future 35th Anniversary

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
2020 marks the 35th anniversary of BTTF and I’ve read about various ways it’s going to be celebrated. A live musical, 4K Blu-ray release, events in select theaters, new Funko Pops and other merch, etc. That’s awesome! I’m just wondering if there’s going to be anything in the parks to celebrate. I’ve searched but haven’t found anything. Anyone else heard any rumors?

Reactions: tankart150
2020 marks the 35th anniversary of BTTF and I’ve read about various ways it’s going to be celebrated. A live musical, 4K Blu-ray release, events in select theaters, new Funko Pops and other merch, etc. That’s awesome! I’m just wondering if there’s going to be anything in the parks to celebrate. I’ve searched but haven’t found anything. Anyone else heard any rumors?

They did a Meet & Greet with Marty and Doc for previous milestones. I'd expect the same. If they didn't go big for 25 or 30, I wouldn't expect anything beyond that for 35.

A small line of park-exclusive/ride-specific merchandise to tie in with USF's 30th anniversary (even though the BTTF ride didn't technically open until the following year...) would be very nice to see.

I'd buy an Institute of Future Technology shirt, just for starters.