Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Bag storage

Nov 13, 2018
I'm doing a day a Disney on Monday and planning on spending the day at Universal Tuesday before flying out the same night. My hotel is closer to WDW. Does anyone know if there's any sort of luggage storage option Universal? I have a carry-on roller bag that I just need to put somewhere. I'm utilizing uber/lyft and would prefer not to get a ride all the way back to the hotel I'm staying at and then to the airport.

I'm doing a day a Disney on Monday and planning on spending the day at Universal Tuesday before flying out the same night. My hotel is closer to WDW. Does anyone know if there's any sort of luggage storage option Universal? I have a carry-on roller bag that I just need to put somewhere. I'm utilizing uber/lyft and would prefer not to get a ride all the way back to the hotel I'm staying at and then to the airport.
I would check with Cabana Bay, they have a baggage service in the lobby for people to store til room or flight time so those people don't have a room. Should keep yours just fine and it is convenient transportation.

I would check with Cabana Bay, they have a baggage service in the lobby for people to store til room or flight time so those people don't have a room. Should keep yours just fine and it is convenient transportation.

I ended calling Universal guest relations, they said the hotels wouldn't accept bags from non guests.

However, I did find a solution!

Lost and Found at either park will actually store luggage. I don't know what their limit is, but they took my carry-on suitcase no problem and even offered to store my backpack. However, it's not like a locker where you can keep going to it throughout the day. Once you check it out it's checked out.

Felt weird rolling it through CityWalk, but it was a super convenient service and didn't cost a thing

I ended calling Universal guest relations, they said the hotels wouldn't accept bags from non guests.

Lost and Found at either park will actually store luggage. I don't know what their limit is, but they took my carry-on suitcase no problem and even offered to store my backpack. However, it's not like a locker where you can keep going to it throughout the day. Once you check it out it's checked out.

Felt weird rolling it through CityWalk, but it was a super convenient service and didn't cost a thing
So now we know. Good info thanks.

Finally, that explains why I would randomly see people with luggage going across the people movers towards the garage hub! I had always thought they were AP's staying at the resorts but parking in the garage to avoid the parking fees

The MK one even stored an empty Jim Beam bottle (that we got at the AK hotel bar for nostalgia purposes) while we were at MK. They're pretty good about that stuff if you ask nice.