Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Batman: Arkham Knight

June 2nd release date. I was hoping it wouldn't be that long. I heard something about a February release date, was really hoping for that. Hope the wait is worth it and it's on par with the first 2. Origins was ok but just that. Traded that in but I'm keeping Asylum and City because those are 2 of my favorite games of all time

Interesting that it got an M rating. Probably gonna be more violent and brutal than the first 2. Going back to the first post, it's been just about a year since this was announced. Hope the delay was worth it and we get a great game. 3 more months

I like that they made a story without thinking about a rating and then once it got rated M, instead of going back and watering down the story to get a T rating, they are sticking with it. I wish movies did that.

I pre-ordered the game even though I don't even have a PS4 yet, I'm just too pumped for it. I may have to sit on my copy until I get the system first, but I got a good 4 months to work on that.

After how big of a mess Master Chief, Driveclub, and Assassin's Creed were in the fall, I'm not opposed to it getting delayed. I'd rather wait the 3 weeks for a working product than be stuck with a buggy mess for 3 weeks.

After what seems like an eternity, one week from release. I'm excited. I don't play video games much anymore but these games are some of my favorites of all time.

I'll admit, this trailer got me excited for the game again

That being said, I'm going to wait until I can get the complete edition for $60 or less on Steam. As it stands right now, this is a $100 game if you want the DLCs, that's nonsense. I'll be waiting.

Well...If you own a PC like me DO NOT BUY THIS GAME IN ITS CURRENT STATE. It is literally unplayable for me since I have extreme stuttering and flickering making it an absolutely awful port at launch. Drivers should be coming out for Nvidia and AMD soon I hope but as of right now I can't even get to the the main menu even with the little tricks people have come up with.

(Yes my computer is more than capable of running it)

Well...If you own a PC like me DO NOT BUY THIS GAME IN ITS CURRENT STATE. It is literally unplayable for me since I have extreme stuttering and flickering making it an absolutely awful port at launch. Drivers should be coming out for Nvidia and AMD soon I hope but as of right now I can't even get to the the main menu even with the little tricks people have come up with.

(Yes my computer is more than capable of running it)
I heard that last night, glad I decided to wait for the GOTY edition even more.