Be Our Guest | Inside Universal Forums

Be Our Guest

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm down to try that 3 course meal. Disney has stepped up their food game. My last trip, all the food I got to try was pretty good. I'll try to get a reservation booked here, for my next trip.

Reactions: Scott W.
Nice interesting menu, but the entree portions look pretty tiny. Kind of expensive for the portion sizes. ....Small plates at big plate prices.

Nice interesting menu, but the entree portions look pretty tiny. Kind of expensive for the portion sizes. ....Small plates at big plate prices.

As a Brit, we’re used to normal size portions and not massive American style portions so this works for us.

Watching a guy finish a 3 course meal in Cheesecake Factory last year was the best entertainment I’ve seen in a long time.

DjJC_QvXcAAx_tz.jpg

I picture this whispering...kill me, end my misery

One of the biggest benefits that Be Our Guest has is that is has its own kitchen.
All other restaurants (if I remember correctly) are all supplied by the utilidor kitchen that’s under Cinderella Castle. Therefore they are able to take liberties and create different dishes and use different ingredients.

I would love to try this 3 course meal the next time I go down to MK. Is the Chip version of grey stuff available outside of the 3 course meal?