Becoming a team member? | Inside Universal Forums

Becoming a team member?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 6, 2018
New York
Hi all, I'm new to the forum so I hope this is ok to throw here but I was wondering what goes into becoming a team member? My goal would honestly be to work in Jurassic Park. I'm about to graduate with a degree in Geology with a concentration in Paleontology. I'd love the opportunity to educate as well as entertain. Can anyone give me any insight about the process?

thanks

-Nate

Hi all, I'm new to the forum so I hope this is ok to throw here but I was wondering what goes into becoming a team member? My goal would honestly be to work in Jurassic Park. I'm about to graduate with a degree in Geology with a concentration in Paleontology. I'd love the opportunity to educate as well as entertain. Can anyone give me any insight about the process?

thanks

-Nate
You'll want to check out this site:
Universal Orlando Resort Careers - Apply Online

That said, going for something as specific as a JP performer is difficult. Generally, you're hired for position first, location later.

You'll want to check out this site:
Universal Orlando Resort Careers - Apply Online

That said, going for something as specific as a JP performer is difficult. Generally, you're hired for position first, location later.
Not quite.

If you want to be a part of the Raptor Encounter show, that's something they audition for and you will be hired as Entertainment. Pretty much anywhere else in JP though, yeah, it's wherever they place you.

I would direct you to the audition website if you are interested in Entertainment. If you sign up for an audition, you will be placed on their mailing list, and will receive e-mails about all future auditions that Universal does: Audition Schedule - Universal Orlando

Reactions: Frogki and jtsalien