Best Pizza Around Universal? | Inside Universal Forums

Best Pizza Around Universal?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hockeyman55

V.I.P. Member
Aug 19, 2009
Palm Beach Gardens
Alright all you locals, who has the best pizza on Universal property, or even really really close? I know there was a pizza thread before but couldnt find it in the search.

There is a Flippers within 2 miles both North and South of the resort. If you've never had Flipper's and don't mind going off site it is seriously great pizza.

I forget the name of the place we tried back in May, was next to Sea World in a little strip mall sort of to the side of the main parking lot. Food was good but pretty pricey for what we got

I miss the Pizza Fusion that was on Sand Lake Road in the Fountains Plaza--that was some seriously good stuff.

Yes, Sal's Deli at Portofino makes excellent pizza. It's about as good as some of the pizza I've tasted in NYC. We generally have it dining outside on the bay piazza while the Italian singers are singing from the lobby balcony. Good food & great ambiance.