Best Theme Park Facades | Inside Universal Forums

Best Theme Park Facades

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oct 14, 2012
As I was walking past Poseidon's Fury, thinking that the show could be quite a bit better, I realized that the facade is just so incredible that it almost doesn't even matter that the experience on the inside isn't the greatest thing ever...it's so cool to look at.

I realized that IoA is just full of great facades, as are many theme parks. I thought it'd be interesting to hear what everyone thinks are the best facades out there. I know this is Orlando United, and even though I don't think any parks outside of Florida have great facades, you can include any theme park facades. I'll make my list to start, but I know I'm probably forgetting a ton.

-Poseidon's Fury
-Radiator Springs Racers
-Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey (would be number 1 if so much of that darn showbuilding wasn't visible)
-Expedition Everest
-Haunted Mansion (MK)
-Ripsaw Falls
-Tower of Terror

Oh yes, I wholeheartedly agree with your opinion on Poseidon's Fury, and the rest of the attractions you posted as well. I believe some other great ones are:

- Journey to the Center of the Earth
- Splash Mountain
- Tower of Terror (Tokyo DisneySea)
- The Great Movie Ride
- Indiana Jones Adventure

^yeah those are all some really great ones too, but I'll have to disagree on Tower of Terror at DisneySea. It's impressive but I always thought it was kinda tacky and stuck out. Even if it is still a very awesome facade.

This should be fun!!!!!

1. Spaceship Earth
2. Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (WDW)
3. The Great Movie Ride
4. The Haunted Mansion (WDW)
5. Poseidon's Fury
6. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
7. Splash Mountain (WDW)
8. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (WDW)
9. Indiana Jones Adventure (Disneyland)
10. Expedition Everest

Journey to the Center of the Earth