Best WWOHP Beverage? | Inside Universal Forums

Best WWOHP Beverage?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite WWOHP Beverage? PICK THREE.

• Total voters
Sep 20, 2009
Isla Nublar
So, anyone that has been to WWOHP knows that there are a ton of products, experiences, and yummies totally custom to the island. What are your favorite beverages? Pick three.

Last edited:
Didn't know Pumpkin Fizz existed lol, what is it? Also didn't get around to trying Pear Cider, but absolutely loved the other three drinks.

Didn't know Pumpkin Fizz existed lol, what is it? Also didn't get around to trying Pear Cider, but absolutely loved the other three drinks.

Pumpkin Fizz is carbonated pumpkin juice with less spices. Like Pear Cider I think it's only available inside the Three Broomsticks. It's really good as well. Almost tied with Pumpkin Juice for me.

My list goes:
1) Frozen butterbeer
2) Butterbeer
3) Pumpkin Juice
4) Pumpkin Fizz (almost tied with the juice)
5) Hog's Head Brew (but I'm not a drinker)

I never tried the pear cider but it sounds good.

1)Butterbeer
2)Pumpkin Juice
3)Pumpkin Fizz

Haven't had frozen butterbeer yet, as I fell in love with the original. And pumpkin juice is a close second for me. I think it's great.

I didn't really read carefully, so I didn't choose Frozen Butterbeer.

I had a sip of pumpkin juice and thought it was pretty good. My drink of butterbeer was a mix of the regular/frozen, so I probably should've went with that.

I voted for frozen butterbeer but I always get pear cider in my refill bottle. I love the pumpkin juice in bottles though.

I actually like all the drinks thank you very much.

I voted for frozen butterbeer but I always get pear cider in my refill bottle. I love the pumpkin juice in bottles though.

I actually like all the drinks thank you very much.

Which refill bottle? The souvenir cups? Glad to hear the Pear Cider is good, I'll have to get it next time.

And yes, put me on the list of loving all the drinks :thumbs:

Which refill bottle? The souvenir cups? Glad to hear the Pear Cider is good, I'll have to get it next time.

And yes, put me on the list of loving all the drinks :thumbs:
The generic plastic Universal soda sport bottle things. They will let you get a refill of anything but Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice.

Frozen Butterbeer in the ridiculously huge cups. :D I do like Pumpkin Juice as well but it's not very quenching and I'm partial to the bottled pear cider just because it's thirst quenching.

My favorites are: Frozen Butterbeer, Regular Butterbeer, and pear cider. Jake, I also have to agree with the frozen butterbeer.

Since liquor has returned to the Hogs Head can you still get both versions of butterbeer and do they have soda products for mixers?