Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Better Call Saul

May 17, 2010
New York
Any Breaking Bad fans here check out Better Call Saul last night? Thought it started off slow but it picked up the last half and finally grabbed me. Especially the end. Gave me that feeling Breaking Bad always gave me where I'm gong "holy s#$!?" at the end.

I actually really liked it too.
Interested to see where it takes us.

Anyone know if this season is a one off or if more (and if so how many) are planned?

Great premier and 2cd episode. It was fun watching for easter eggs from Breaking Bad. My favorite one was at the very beginning when Saul was flipping through channels and a special came on about turtles.

I loved it! Nice mixture of drama and dark comedy, it is gritty in a way but not overtly so, and the cinematography is really top notch. And Bob Odinkirk, really great acting ...